Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Guys! I'm back! We had a little thunderstorm that knocked out our phone/internet/cable and all of my nail photos were trapped on my laptop for two whole days! I've been dying to post this mani, completely inspired by @melcisme and @justagirlandhernails, two of my favorites The pink is @opi_products "Suzi Shops & Island Hops" and the green is #opi "That's Hularious" Accent was done with @twinkled_t slant vinyls All topped with Glisten and Glow Jill R-C #hkgirltopcoat - manicure

38225176880492b52ab8e0154cd4fd04
Guys! I'm back! We had a little thunderstorm that knocked out our phone/internet/cable and all of my nail photos were trapped on my laptop for two whole days! I've been dying to post this mani, completely inspired by @melcisme and @justagirlandhernails, two of my favorites The pink is @opi_products "Suzi Shops & Island Hops" and the green is #opi "That's Hularious" Accent was done with @twinkled_t slant vinyls All topped with Glisten and Glow Jill R-C #hkgirltopcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment